Saturday, July 12, 2008

VLSI Projects

VLSI field is capital intensive hence project in this field is little, only design implementation in the software. Once everything works fine and the design is practically feasible then we may look for Fabrication. But as a starting point many students use IEEE papers and try to simulate the results obtained, Intellectual Property(IP) cores, Simulation of a design using IP Cores, Physical implementation of Small circuits etc.

Example of Project Ideas

Interconnect Models

Physical Layout implementation of Different kind of adders, multipliers and their comparisions.

Microprocessor core generation

(DSP) Algorithm Implementation etc

Protocol Implementation like CAN, AMBA

Try to visit a University website and you may find many projects which are done. Many times ideas, their implementation would be found and if you are lucky may end up with the design code.

But my suggestion would be not to take any project just like that and show it instead try to add your own design and see the change in this way you will be helping the field and you would gain confidence once you are in job.

If you need any help on a project please contact me. If I am able to help I would be glad to do it.


I would be glad to make projects for you, for some small payment.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

hi i am doing project at AVLSI can u help me... can i get any pipe line ADC module ... plz mail to sarapro2005@gmail.com

harsha said...

hi..i went to know more about latest versions in modelsim simulator as well as xilinx synthesis softwares..can u plz mail to harsha.wings @gmail.com

harsha said...

hi..i want to know more about latest versions in modelsim simulator as well as xilinx synthesis softwares..can u plz mail to harsha.wings @gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi am doing project on vlsi physical design automation.. am implementing atandard cell placement algorithms using perl.. can any one help me...

Unknown said...

hi..............i am newer to vlsi field........ mow i am in thrid sem mtech.. i am searching for the projects related to vlsi can you help me out...........you can contact me to my chaitra1986@ymail.com

ESoft said...

Dear Students,

Greetings from ESoft!!!

We are offering IEEE 2010-2011 projects supports/assistance for MTech students.

We can solve students own IEEE papers / ideas as well.

Please refer the attachment file for the list of projects.


Projects being offered in following Technologies:

* VLSI
* MATLAB
* NS2
* ARM / Embedded systems


Our Expertise Areas of Focusing

* Core VLSI
* FPGA's
* DSP/DIP
* DFT
* VLSI Design & Verification
* ASIC Design
* CMOS Design


Tools:

ModelSim6.2C
ActiveHDL
Xilinx12.1
H/P SPICE
EDK
Synopsis Tools,etc

Languages:

C, C++, Verilog, VHDL, Perl ,Shell ,Mat-lab,Etc.



Kindly contact us for more details@+91 9886740850

Please visit us for more details about the projects.















--
Thanks and Regards From,
E Soft Academy
Bangalore-17

Mobile: 9886740850
Phone : 080 40932626

Email : esoftblr@gmail.com

http://www.esoftacademy.org

ESoft said...

More project topics in VLSI,

Visit the following link

http://vlsiprojectsinbangalore.blogspot.com/

priyanka said...

hi this is priyanka,,nw m in my mtech 1st yr in vlsi , can u fwd me current topics on vlsi for my seminar presentation.my mail id is priya21_pretty@yahoo.com

mohan kumar said...

Sir i am B.N Mohan kumar and i want the best institute for doing the project in MTech vlsi branch. Please inform me sir. And my mail id mohankumarbn1@gmail.com

mohan kumar said...

Hi, I am B.N MOHAN KUMAR and i want the best institute for doing the project in MTech vlsi branch. plese informe me sir, And my mail id is mohankumarbn1@gmail.com

mohan kumar said...

Hi, can inform which domain is best for the doing the project in MTech vlsi branch.

kavya said...

Sir i am kavya and i want the best institute for doing the project in MTech vlsi branch. Please inform me sir. And my mail id: kavya.vishwanath5@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi im ramya want to do my project in vlsi....i am having a ieee paper with me which i have selected....can u solve that paper...please mail me at chinni.7615@gmail.com

Vignesh_1991 said...

hi i am doing 3rd semester vlsi design... i am searching projects related to real time use of vlsi technology, can you help me.. my mail id is vigneshmurugesan2@gmail.com

technos said...

http://www.ieeexpert.com/ieee-vlsi-projects-2016-2017-titles-2016/
vlsi projects 2017
ieee vlsi projects

Unknown said...

very nice information.....

lenovo laptop service center in chennai

lenovo laptop service center

apttree said...

very nice information.....

Bank Exam Questions and Answers

Group Exam Questions and Answers